Toast the Newlyweds with these Festive Wedding Cocktails
Your wedding day is a special day to celebrate with your close friends and family. Love is limitless and usually the drinks are flowing endlessly. So why not add a little bit of extra fun and excitement by serving up some delicious and festive cocktails? Here are some of our favorite wedding cocktails that are sure to please your guests:
1. The Champagne Cocktail: A classic champagne cocktail is always a popular choice for weddings. It’s simple to make and always looks elegant.
2. The Wedding Bells: This refreshing cocktail is made with vodka, lemonade, and cranberry juice. It's the perfect drink to toast the happy couple!
3. The Love Potion: This intriguing cocktail is made with vodka, Chambord, and sparkling wine. It will surely put everyone in the mood for celebrating love!
4. The Honeymoon: This sweet cocktail is made with vodka, lemonade, and honey. Another perfect drink to toast the newlyweds!
5. The Bridal Shower: This fun and festive cocktail is made with vodka, orange juice, and sparkling wine. And as the name suggests it’s simply delicious and appropriate for showers.
Another great option is to offer a signature wedding cocktail. These drinks are all about personalization. They are a great way to put your own spin on your big day and to impress your guests with your creativity. There are endless possibilities when it comes to signature wedding drinks, so be sure to have fun with it and let your personality shine through!
When coming up with signature wedding drinks, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the season of your wedding. If you are getting married in the summer, for instance, refreshing and fruity drinks will be a hit with your guests. If you are getting married in the winter, on the other hand, warmer cocktails like mulled wine or spiked hot cocoa will be more fitting.
Another important thing to consider when creating signature wedding drinks is your budget. If you are working with a tight budget, there are plenty of ways to still create unique and memorable cocktails without breaking the bank. For example, you could make a large batch of a simple cocktail and then offer a few different garnishes for guests to choose from. This way, you can still have a signature drink without having to spend a lot of money on ingredients.
No matter what you decide, signature wedding drinks are a great (and fun) way to pay tribute to you and your new spouse.
*Please drink responsibly.*