Engagement Session Submissions
Submit Your Engagement Session
We are looking for engagements that evoke emotion and embody a celebration of love. This year, for 2023, we are especially interested in sessions taken outdoors, with pets, and those that are over-the-top glamorous with an eye towards fashion.
Things to Know
- We require all submissions be for engagements that took place within the last year.
- We prefer submissions be limited to those in which a wedding hasn’t taken place yet for the couple.
- There is no cost to submit.
- We require a three (3) month exclusivity, so we ask that if you know you’ve been selected, please do not submit elsewhere at least for three (3) months after we’ve published it.
- We accept submissions from any vendor or couples. We do not move forward without notifying the couple first though, receiving their consent for publication, and learning more details about their proposal story. Therefore, advanced couple permission must be obtained by vendor submitting the real wedding. If an engagement is submitted, permission will be considered obtained.
- For the images, we require the photographer’s gallery link.
Our Review Process
All engagement session submissions will be considered for our blog.
Submissions are reviewed on an ongoing basis and you will be notified via email if your engagement shoot has been chosen. We love each and every engagement shoot and enjoy reviewing your submissions, however, due to a high volume of submissions, we cannot respond to each submission. We also cannot guarantee publication. If you do not receive an email, then that means unfortunately your engagement shoot was not chosen due to timing, limited space availability, or the like.
- Can I edit my submission even though I already submitted it? Absolutely! From the time in which you submit, you have a two week (14-day) period when you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with revision requests. Note, it’s a strict 14-day period because we begin reviewing submissions as soon as we receive them, and try our best to post/publish them soon after.
- Will I be notified when my engagement has been posted/published? Yes! Whether your engagement story is chosen for our blog, magazine, or both, you and your vendors will be notified when it goes live, allowing you to check it out and share it as you will. Don’t forget to tag us. :)
- I’m a vendor, so is there a badge I can place on my website or in email signature showing my work was featured? There is! We happily send it over when the feature is live.
By submitting features for consideration to Wedding Day Match and Celebrate Weddings Magazine, you confirm and agree to the terms provided above, as well as the following:
- Your submission is freely given, without expecting payment;
- If selected, you will be notified in writing via email at the address supplied by you, prior to publication;
- If we accept your submission and do not receive all necessary paperwork and/or materials within thirty (30) days, we will not be able to move forward with publication;