Real Wedding Submissions
Submit a Wedding
What are we looking for? Wedding Day Match is all about fashion, beauty, and making a statement. The weddings we choose to publish on our site or even in our magazine Celebrate Weddings are fashion-forward, leaning toward glamorous. The design of the wedding is modern, sleek, timeless, and romantic. With a little something extra. Uniqueness is also crucial to building traffic and interest to the wedding. You know what we’re talking about, the couple ditches a dessert bar in favor of an espresso martini bar, the wedding parties have a choreographed dance for the reception, you get it.
Things to Know
- We require all submissions be for weddings that took place within the last year.
- There is no cost to submit.
- Exclusivity: We prefer unpublished weddings and three (3) month exclusivity. We ask that you do not submit elsewhere as you wait to see if you’re submission has been accepted with us. Please do not publish the wedding for at least three (3) months after we’ve published it.
- We accept submissions from any vendor or couples. We do not move forward without notifying the couple first though, receiving their consent for publication, and learning more details about their wedding. Therefore, advanced couple permission must be obtained by vendor submitting the wedding. If a wedding is submitted, permission will be considered obtained.
- For the images, we require the photographer’s gallery link.
Our Review Process
All real wedding submissions will be considered for our blog and magazine Celebrate Weddings.
Submissions are reviewed on an ongoing basis and you will be notified via email if your wedding has been chosen. We love each and every wedding and enjoy reviewing your submissions, however, due to a high volume of submissions, we cannot respond to each submission. We also cannot guarantee publication. If you do not receive an email, then that means, unfortunately, your wedding was not chosen due to timing, limited space availability, or the like.