Editorial or Styled Shoot Submissions
Submit an Editorial (or Styled Shoot)
What are we looking for? Wedding Day Match is all about fashion, beauty, and making a statement. The editorials we choose to publish on our site or even in our magazine Celebrate Weddings are fashion-forward and exude romance. The design is modern, sleek, and timeless. It was thought out from beginning to end and flawlessly executed. Editorials where you can feel the passion the creative director has for their work just by looking at the photographs. Uniqueness is also crucial to building traffic and interest to the editorial. Anything that makes it stand out in a beautiful way.
Please no editorials where the venue or outside scenery is the focus, where the photographs focus on the rolling hills in the background instead of the design and decor elements.
Things to Know
- We require all submissions be for editorials that took place within the last year.
- There is no cost to submit.
- Exclusivity: We prefer unpublished editorials and three (3) month exclusivity. We ask that you do not submit elsewhere as you wait to see if you’re submission has been accepted with us. Please do not publish the editorial for at least three (3) months after we’ve published it.
- We accept submissions from any vendor that participated.
- For the images, we require the photographer’s gallery link.
Our Review Process
All submissions will be considered for our blog and magazine Celebrate Weddings.
Submissions are reviewed on an ongoing basis and you will be notified via email if your styled shoot has been chosen. We treasure each and every editorial and its beauty and enjoy reviewing your submissions, however, due to a high volume of submissions, we cannot respond to each submission. We also cannot guarantee publication. If you do not receive an email, then that means unfortunately your editorial was not chosen due to timing, limited space availability, or the like.
If it is a holiday-themed shoot, and, therefore, time-sensitive, we suggest submitting within four (4) weeks of the desired publication date.