Editorial or Styled Shoot Submissions
Submit an Editorial or Styled Shoot You Worked On
We are looking for shoots that evoke emotion and embody a celebration of love. This year, for 2023, we are especially interested in shoots that are over-the-top glamorous, colorful and fashionable.
Things to Know
- We require all submissions be for shoots that took place within the last year.
- There is no cost to submit.
- We require a three (3) month exclusivity, so we ask that if you know you’ve been selected, please do not submit elsewhere at least for three (3) months after we’ve published it.
- We accept submissions from any vendor. We do not move forward without notifying the photographer first though, receiving their consent for publication, and learning more details about the vision.
- For the images, we require the photographer’s gallery link.
Our Review Process
All real wedding submissions will be considered for our blog and magazine Celebrate Weddings.
Submissions are reviewed on an ongoing basis and you will be notified via email if your styled shoot has been chosen. We treasure each and every editorial and styled shoot and its beauty and enjoy reviewing your submissions, however, due to a high volume of submissions, we cannot respond to each submission. We also cannot guarantee publication. If you do not receive an email, then that means unfortunately your styled shoot was not chosen due to timing, limited space availability, or the like.
If it is a holiday-themed shoot, and, therefore, time-sensitive, we suggest submitting within four (4) weeks of the desired publication date.